So if you wanna put a vst reverb like new Lexicon vst reverb algorithms without using the senderella trick here is an easy alternative...
1) First you have to have Chainer wrapper...
2) You have to use two tracks on your eds submix.
3) Copy your vocal track from track 1 to track 2 (same wavefile)
4) Use the stereo (x) on your paris vst section before opening Chainer at vst insert on track 1.
Thus you will have a stereo instance of chainer applied on tracks 1&2 aka your vocal track.
5) Open vst reverb plugin
6) Now use the wet/dry option in chainer to introduce the dry vocal sound as much as needed
That is it !!
Enjoy and let me know.